Environmental , Health & Safety Policy
(Clause No. 4.5.1 of ISO 14001:2004 Standard & Clause No. of 4.5.1 OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard)
At Integra, we are committed to high standards of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) performance. Our success will be judged in achieving the following objectives from our Company’s EHS Policy:
• Ensure compliance with all applicable EHS legal requirements.
• Manage EHS risk and performance efficiently by reducing risk and improve our EHS performance.
• Reduce the EHS impact of our processes.
• Ensure all our suppliers and business partners to adhere to the EHS requirements.
• Educate, train and motivate all our employees to work in a safe, environmentally responsible manner.
• Inculcate transparency on EHS matters with our stakeholders; communicating risk, performance and progress.